• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my 2 new buns

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I have recently adopted 2 buns. Here are some pictures. They are from my phone so are not the best quality but wanted to show them off.

Dudley
dudley.jpg

dudley2.jpg

dudley1.jpg

Hayden
hayden.jpg

hayden2.jpg

haydennappin.jpg

Them both snoozing on the couch together

snoozin2getha.jpg

This was the first picture I took of them. They look so nervous bless them
2geva.jpg

Aaaawwwww!!!!!!! they're fab pics and they look so happy!!

:wave: And welcome to the forum!! :D :D :D

Where's Woodlouse - she'll be so chuffed to see them!! :D :D

Where's Woodlouse - she'll be so chuffed to see them!! :D :D

Here I am! :lol:

SO lovely to see the little darlings! We got very attached to them whilst fostering them ... good job they already had a home to go to :lol:

Lovely to see them Jen ... keep the pictures coming! Aren't they just the SWEETEST bunsters?! And looks like they've got the life of luxury with you :D

Please give them both a special nose rub from me xx

Please give them both a special nose rub from me xx[/QUOTE]

I will do. We only have 1 couch at the moment and guess who manages to get a seat? lol They are special little bunnies. I can't wait to get home from work and get cuddles. I can't believe it has taken me so long to get more bunnies after my biccy died. She was my baby and I miss her dearly. Thanks for everything!!!!!:D

I'm sure they will find a loving home soon. They are gorgeous! I was looking at them earlier actually wondering if they were family. I would take them all if I could!!!! It was hard enough convincing my o/h to let me get Dudley and Hayden but he loves them too. :D:D

I will definately keep you posted. I can't help but show them off and tell everyone how they are getting on!

Nice to see them settling into their forever home.

They were great fosters - never any trouble and very friendly, just like their Mom and sisters.

befor we got our rabbit we looked after one that looke just like them an my nephew 4 love him and called him fluffy ears :lol:

Thanks everyone. There will be loads more photos to follow as soon as I can find my camera. What a nice little family they all are. And it is so great that they all have so many people supporting and loving them. It puts a big smile on my face!:D:D:D

Back