• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to rehome a trio!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
I work in a cattery and my boss is currently looking into boarding rabbits too. First she would like 3 of her own. She has spoke to me about it and wants the bestest biggest pen/hutch with attached run she can get - she is having it specially made. Their "garden " is actually an orchard and field. They have so much space and money is not an issue (just bought the £800,000 cattery). I have discussed neutering and vaccinating with her and the importantance of making the pen fox proof/ myxi proof etc and she is more than happy to do all these things and is adamant she wants rescues. The only requirement is one at least is mostly white. Sex or breed does not matter but would be best if they weren't bigger than a mini lop as they will be handled by her grandchildren. They are 6 and 8 so not babies and fortunately live in London so will only be visiting about 3 times a year so they will not be children's pets. Phew! If anyone will be playing with them it'll be me instead of doing work!!!! :oops::lol:

Can anyone help?
She is open to inspection/home check of course :D

I have a trio of boys that get on brilliant or a trio of girls (the girls are all 1yr old) and not very big.

I have no useful input I just wanted to say that your boss sounds awesome. I hope she finds three beautiful bunnies to spoil.

Oh wow, what lucky bunnies! Sounds like the perfect bunny home!

Well if I was spending unlimited cash I'd go for something on the line of:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MODEL-GAR...yZ101434QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tam :D

Yay, That's the type of shed / run that I'm getting for Frankie and Jen! :D Angie at BARC has something very similar and I wanted one as soon as I saw it :lol: I have a few builders coming out to quote me for a retaining wall (the bottom of my garden is currently lethal :shock: ) and for laying the foundations for it this week... I'm so excited :D :D

Back