• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Maverick is being de-plumed tomorrow! U/D Both are fine :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe he is nearly six months old already, how time has flown! He has been a bit of a slow developer though (well the whole litter have) its taken a long time for his other plum to appear.

07-10-07_0047.jpg

His brother Alfie is going in as well and then next week we will be starting on the girlies.

Last edited:
Awww....look at hiom sitting there all happy with no idea what awaits him! :lol::lol: Its for the best though - I hope it goes well for him, he's a cutie.

If all goes to plan in a month I should have a trio of house bunnies :shock:
I may be expecting a bit much there though :rolleyes:

If it dosn't then the two that get on best will stay together. I will have to have a think about the third then.

Dropped Mav and his little bro off an hour ago. I can call at 1pm as they are first into surgery today.

Both bunnies are fine and can be collected at 4pm. Just taking a break from house work and will then be making their cages all nice and comfy for them.

Back