• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited.......

norrielian

Mama Doe
....because Dillon and Connie come home tonight after a week of bonding at Jill's, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry about that but no one else understands how I've missed them :oops:

I bet you can't wait :D

I'm still getting used to having a bonded pair for the first time and it's wonderful.

yyyyyyaaayyyyyy i'm going to be the same when Lola and Rory come home. I left her on Sunday and it's nearly killing me not having her around!....i'm sooooo happy for you. can't wait to see the pics:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You'll laugh at me but have taken tomorrow as annual leave to keep an eye on them :lol::lol:

I think that's very understandable :D I felt that way at the beginning of the week after Bell and T had been together a couple of days, then decided I was probably better at work out of their way :lol: :lol:

Awww i missed my buns when saffy had to be in for 2 nights at the vets! lol dreading my weekend away.... Im officially an over protective mum :roll: I cant wait to see pics!

Awww - hope they give you lots of bunny cuddles to make up for the time they were away (well, Dillon anyway, and Connie 'cos she's got a home, husbun & mum!)

bouncing and binkying vibes

Back