• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I find a clip on water bowl?

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
When I get married :)shock:) Evo will be staying here, as I thought it would be better for him to be at home in a familiar cage, than have a 20 mile car journey and be in an unfamiliar cage. He will be on his own for about 22 hours, and I don't have anyone to look in on him He's going to have loads of hay, and extra food just before o/h leaves (I won't be here), but I'm wondering what to do about water. He has a water bowl, and I'm going to give him an extra bottle, but I'd also like to put a bowl where he'll find it, but where it won't find full of rubbish - which is on his shelf.

So this long post was to ask...... where can I get a water bowl that will clip on his cage? What size should I get? A smallish one or a mahoosive one so he defintely has enough water?

Last edited:
I don't know if this is any use, but only natural sell some little ones. My sister uses them for her lionheads food, but still uses a bottle for water, and they're far too small for my frenchies.

Last edited:
Yeah same as Elve suggested. A coop cup which can be found in most pet stores. Pets at home sell 2 types. One which kind of screws onto the cage and one which hooks on. I think the screw on one is designed for small animals as theyre more likely to knock it out of the hook than a bird which the hook one is designed for.

Would a pet sitter be an option for you? If you go on yell.com they will list the ones in your area. There are some really good ones out there who will come and visit you and talk about everything you want doing. They can clean the bowls and give your bun their dinner and fresh veg and hay etc... Its just a thought it might take a worry off your mind! x

Would a pet sitter be an option for you? If you go on yell.com they will list the ones in your area. There are some really good ones out there who will come and visit you and talk about everything you want doing. They can clean the bowls and give your bun their dinner and fresh veg and hay etc... Its just a thought it might take a worry off your mind! x

I would if it was for more than one night, although I don't really like the thought of strangers in the house. O/h will be leaving at about 12, and we'll be back after breakfast the next day.

I might ask the neighbours to pop in and top up his water and food if he doesn't take to the bowl, but I don't really want them opening his cage. :oops:

We have the bolt on coop cup I think it is the dog size as it came with the crate. It has only been tipped up 2-3 times in about 9 months. I think the first time was because I put it where they wanted to lay, so I agree you may want to test it first and check bun is happy with it. Mine use it all the time and ignore their bottle :D

Back