• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just want to say...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
that since owning my bunnies and finding this forum, it has made my life so much better. I wasnt as good a bunny mummy as i am now, i did breed peanut butter and jelly so i am not innocent. However, i learnt from my mistake and fixed it. I know i cant change what id di but since then i have rescued a few buns myself etc etc and it fills me with happiness to know i helped. whenever i see Cookie at my mums work i get a tear in my eye because he is so happy.

You guys helped me upgrade everything about their lifes, vaccinations, neuturing, hutch and run sizes etc, they are the happiest bunnies ever and its al because of you guys:)

I love the fact that everyone sticks together and helps one another too. I feel like i have made some friends on here, naming but not limiting too, Amyamberthegiant,donnamt,crystal butterfly, wispa, beckixx and many more.

I am so happy i now have something to be passionate about, i care about something! And while you all may be feeling down right now, please remember that you do an amazing job!!!!!

Last edited:
awwwwww you made me cry again *HUUUUGGGGSSSS*

i never meant to feel so deep about virtual peeps myself but ive fallen hard, the love of bunnies it seems brings some amazing people to this forum and im happy to have met all of you... online for now but who knows what the future brings xxxxx

Awww ((hugs)). I don't know what any of us would do without this forum.

I adopted Darcy from a breeder and then found this forum. I don't regret adopting Darcy for one second but I wouldn't go to a breeder again now that I'm aware.

Awwww but... its Amy & Amber now :lol::lol:

Thanks so much babes! We are the go get them squad. I too feel I have met some very good friends too!

I cant name them all but Lauren, SJ, Jane, Theo, Sally, Steph, KayJ, Indie Chis Sarah, Thea and Ab.
Everyone else is great too!
You are all great with your advise x x x

Oh Bless you! I think you are one of the people RU should be really proud of, You have taken all advice given to you on board & made sure there are no more unwanted babies, and lots more rescue bunnies given a second chance! :D I'm an ancient member now (joined in 2004!! :oops:) and still keep coming back - Firstly because I feel I have a duty to my rabbits to learn everything I possibly can, and secondly, because Ive made some wicked friends on here! :D X

its also lovely to know that people will be genuinely concerned if your bunny is poorly when you don't always get the support back home (well I sometimes don't anyway). I think its great to know that there are always people here who will want to help with advice etc and who know how exciting bunny poos can be! (you know who you are....!!).

xx

i always get from my mum 'ut he is just a rabbit' etc, even tho she loves them too. here i feel like i get so much support

Ditto to that...... I bred netherland dwarfs for 4 years. Then i had a bunny that was dearly loved but didnt get enough attention. I rehomed him through pre-loved. I am deeply ashamed of this................

The I stumbled accross some bunnies is desperate need, i rescues them, i found this forum, and my life has changed forever............

I dont know whether that makes me feel guilty or glad........ x

glad. i was ignorant. which is why i ALWAYS give people benfit of the doubt and advice with the oppurtunity to change before i lecture..... because i was in that position too.

and i feel glad that thanks to you guys...my bunnies r happier than ever

Yeah lots of really sound advice.. Just named people on the other thread but esp people whove sent me messages in support of Lucy,whos helped me with phoebes runny bumb! To every1 who sent me nice msgs and posted on my recent upset! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU : esp karina,missysj (for the pretty sigs) wispa,anna,angela,amy,soad!
:)

I have made a few friends on here, although I am not as close as others I still feel like I can ask for advise which is what a forum is all about :)

So thanks guys!! (not guys in the literall sense, but you know what I mean):rolleyes:

I have made a few friends on here, although I am not as close as others I still feel like I can ask for advise which is what a forum is all about :)

So thanks guys!! (not guys in the literall sense, but you know what I mean):rolleyes:

Awww Bless you - We'll be close hun, Just noticed we both live in Manchester! :D :lol:

I really love this place too (even if hubby thinks we're weirdos...:rolleyes:) and you guys are great! I feel the same SJ, I've learned so much on here and everyone is so willing to offer advice and comfort when needed. I'm not as close as others either, Karina, but I definitely still feel welcome and hope to make loads of friends still!

Thanks RU!! :D:D

just saying to becki on msn...i just realised,

i never made an intro thread, i just butted it in stayed put :oops::oops: lots of people say 'oh i felt rude' or 'every1 was so close like a group'

im so rude i jus butted in!!

just saying to becki on msn...i just realised,

i never made an intro thread, i just butted it in stayed put :oops::oops: lots of people say 'oh i felt rude' or 'every1 was so close like a group'

im so rude i jus butted in!!

Not the only thing you were saying is it love :lol:

Karina, Yeeup Im just outside Mcr :D Pm'd you ;) X

i said i was a cheeky :censored:

:lol::lol:

and me and becki have both realised we r weird when it comes 2 hot water bottles....

Back