• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got me a new bunny

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
totally different to what i usally get :lol: its a steel continental GIANT :shock:
What a shocker never did i think that i would be getting one his name is Tornados Legacy:D hes 2 onces of off 17 pound in wieght:shock:

here he is then:D
giant011.jpg

giant015.jpg

giant017.jpg

I think steel refers to ticking/thicker black bands on the fur rather than being a colour itself? Like you can get lilac steel, agouti steel, etc?
Steel agoutis supposedly have a dark tummy rather than white, and I can't see any white from those photos though it's not very clear

I think steel refers to ticking/thicker black bands on the fur rather than being a colour itself? Like you can get lilac steel, agouti steel, etc?
Steel agoutis supposedly have a dark tummy rather than white, and I can't see any white from those photos though it's not very clear

Ahhh good point :) Thanks :)

Back