• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myrtle and Faye - A candle for you

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow night at 8pm I will be burning a candle. I know we have the ceremony, but i feel we need to do this.

I would be grateful if people would join me in celebrating the best days of myrtles life.

Faye you are fantastic.

Love Sarah, Nick, Lilly, Marsha and Bailey xxx

me too. i know theres a ceramony like yous aid but whens omething pulls on your heartstrings like this...you have to do something. x

I'll add one too xx

Edited I've lit one on the virtual candle site too, second on the home page

Last edited:
i'll be there. i think this situation has affected us all in some way and it would be nice to do this for Myrtle and Faye

I have lit my virtual candle tonight as I wont be home in time to light one for 8pm tomorrow. Bless you Faye and Myrtle

If people can put RU as the group name they can all be found together if we do a search.

What a fantastic idea. I will DEFINATELY be there, and Faye and Myrtle will be in my thoughts and prayers.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: xxxxx

Back