• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet thread

buddabun

Warren Veteran
and no, no wet t shirt contests please lads...

following on from "Bath Night with Charles", can we please start a wet-bun thread. Doesn't have to be buns, any wet animals... as they are OH so funny :lol:

shouldn't laugh but...

my personal fave... the pure hatred in those eyes :?
DSC_2132.jpg

I don't think I've got a single picture of the dog post-bath, he always goes silly and zooms around the house at top speed until he's dry :roll:

haha poor charlie does not look impressed.

I shouldnt laugh though because I know bunny is in need of a bath to:rolleyes: since he is a very fluffy bunster and is quite timid most of the time I dont see it going down to well

Ever wonder what a chinchilla looks like under all that fur?
(and before I get moaned at - it was done for treating severe ringworm that wasn't clearing up with any other treatment, and the chinchillas were dried thoroughly afterwards)

It's a gerbil!
P1010045.jpg

:shock:
Image1.jpg

Their fur goes really slick and slippery too, was a nightmare holding them still to rinse them :lol:
P1010050.jpg

DSCF0766.jpg

mum why did u do this to me!

DSCF0769.jpg

please let me out mum

i found sum more of 'the incident' after ur thread the othe r nite buddbun!

DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0774.jpg

and here are other random wet animals!!

Bonnie last summer after i bathed her. she hates wter so she was proper sulking!
picture027-1.jpg

Rocky LOVES water i have hundred of water piccies of him, but here are some of my faves

DSC_00371.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

VERY wet dog!

DSC_0102.jpg
i just adore this photo, he looks like hes lost:lol::lol:

Last edited:
This is one of my all time favourite pics of my Stuy. Poor little mite, at least it was only a half bath. Look at that very cross little face :love:

06image3684.jpg

This is one of my all time favourite pics of my Stuy. Poor little mite, at least it was only a half bath. Look at that very cross little face :love:

06image3684.jpg

"mummy, look what did you do to my lickle feeeets?!"

just adorable!

Back