• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bea's Happy Flop!

Kenno

Warren Scout
:wave:
Some of you may or may not know that I got a wife-bun for my Tomee and they bonded really well but it's taking her a while to get use to me.

WELL

She just gave me a bunny kiss and happy flopped next to me. She still doesn't particularily like me stroking her yet but I was just so happy she did that I just wanted to share with everyone! :D

Also, has anyone got any tips on bonding with a rabbit?

Congrats on your new wifey-bun - she sounds like she's settled well :D
I'm sure that time is the key in building a bond with you - just take things slowly and gain her trust. Tit bits help too then she can associate nice things with you:D

awww thats great news:D u must have one happy bun:D with regards to bonding with her i think you must be doing everything right if she's wanting to be next to. it just takes time sitting with them and letting them get used to you. sounds like your doing great:D

Just make sure you've something nice to give them whenever you pass their hutch...bribery works wonders:lol:, as well as lots of gentle handling of course.:)

when i got my misty moo she wa a bit unsure of me at first but i think it helped me spending a lot of time just sitting in the run with her and i put an old jumper of mine in the hutch at night so she could smell me all the time

Thanks!

I've been sitting out in the run with them every night, rain, wind, ice I'm sat there! I have the chilblaines(sp) to prove it too! :lol:

I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her but I know I must be patient, don't want to scare her!

Back