• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Myrtle and Faye (CottonMather)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This song by Beth Neilson Chapman has lyrics that I hope Faye will find comforting. I just wish I could make everything OK but I know I cant :cry::cry:
I will be thinking of you and Myrtle tonight

Say goodnight not good-bye
You will never leave my heart behind
Like the path of a star
I'll be anywhere you are
In the spark that lies beneath the coals
In the secret place inside your soul
Keep my light in your eyes

Don't you fear when you dream
Waking up is never what it seems
Like a jewel buried deep
Like a promise meant to keep
You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
I'll be right by your side
You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
Keep my light in your eyes

Faye did not want to post this pic of Myrtle but I will
This is the result of the LIES told by her previous owner, I think its important we all see what suffering those LIES have caused..........

myrtlemyx3.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Janex

For the sake of the cost of a round of drinks poor Myrtle could have been vaccinated against this - what a terrible waste of a precious life, never mind the poor babies that will now never be:(:(:(

For the sake of the cost of a round of drinks poor Myrtle could have been vaccinated against this - what a terrible waste of a precious life, never mind the poor babies that will now never be

Totally agree..:evil:

WHY????? WHY?????? WHY?????? :cry::cry::cry:

For to live a short life full of love, is far better than a long life full of misery.

While poor Myrtle only had a couple of days of love, devotion, proper care and yummy food, i am glad she knows how it feels to be loved.

Thinking of you both xxx

Last Friday Maria and I stayed at Faye's and went out for the Pizza evening with other genuine rabbit people. Saturday Faye was at ours meeting all our rabbits and held Kitty our French Lop. Sunday, 30 hours later, she picked up Myrtle and that's where the trouble started. To think Faye's rabbits have been put at such great risk but one person's actions begs the question...WHY? I think Faye is doing the right thing PTS this unfortunate rabbit, I also think someone else needs to do the honourable thing too.

Faye has been a good friend to us since we joined the forum ten days after her and certainly did not deserve this. You know where we are, Faye.

Go to sleep, Myrtle, Jack's waiting.

Neil

*thumps head VERY hard against a brick wall* *collapses*!!!!

I am SOOO EXTREMLY ANGRY at the minute aRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr:censored::censored::censored:!! i cannot begin to say how i am feeling right now! i just hope his previous *owner* Gets some flaming brains!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Thinking of you Myrtle and Faye, ..xxxx

she was always cared for,loved and fed properly!ok i didnt have her vacs but i did not neglect her!

I don't think this thread was created for this type of comment, can we please just send our thoughts to Myrtle, who is the poor soul suffering here, and Faye who is doing her best to care for her during this horrible time

Last Friday Maria and I stayed at Faye's and went out for the Pizza evening with other genuine rabbit people. Saturday Faye was at ours meeting all our rabbits and held Kitty our French Lop. Sunday, 30 hours later, she picked up Myrtle and that's where the trouble started. To think Faye's rabbits have been put at such great risk but one person's actions begs the question...WHY? I think Faye is doing the right thing PTS this unfortunate rabbit, I also think someone else needs to do the honourable thing too.

Faye has been a good friend to us since we joined the forum ten days after her and certainly did not deserve this. You know where we are, Faye.

Go to sleep, Myrtle, Jack's waiting.

Neil

Lovely post Neil.

Janex :cry:

Loving her does not stop her getting myxi I'm afraid :cry:

Thinking of you Faye xxx I pray your buns will be fine... :cry:

Back