• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

De plumming tomorrow....Update..home and munching

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
My little foster boy, Usagi, is going in to be de-plummed tomorrow.

After he's done it'll be nice to be able to leave the house
without checking whether he's sprayed my jeans again
- he's a randy little blighter at the mo - but I'm really not
looking forward to tomorrow.

His brother was done a few weeks ago and he was
jumping around like a cricket afterwards, so hopefully
all should be OK.

I know everyone is feeling quite low at the moment,
but if you have any spare thoughts, please send them
along for Usagi, he's such a sweetie.
2003_0101buns0032.jpg

Last edited:
awwwwwww hope it all goes well :) then you can keep him :wave::wave::wave:

I'm hoping he'll just slip in quietly with my girly trio, although I'll probably ask Lou to do the bonding for me:oops:I'm too much of a wimp:lol:

I'm not keen on doing any introductions too soon though 'cos of spring being in the air and the girls being fiesty, Midge in particular who reminds me of another fiesty little black bun not too far from here...:lol:

I'm hoping he'll just slip in quietly with my girly trio, although I'll probably ask Lou to do the bonding for me:oops:I'm too much of a wimp:lol:

I'm not keen on doing any introductions too soon though 'cos of spring being in the air and the girls being fiesty, Midge in particular who reminds me of another fiesty little black bun not too far from here...:lol:

lololololololol dunno who you could be talking about, mr i have the demon in me tonight has been put to bed early.... i still want walls tomorrow :shock:

i cant believe how much that gorgeous boy has grown, and i got to meet him :love: hope he slips in nice and discreetly :lol::lol::lol:

What is the little monster doing to your walls?

I've got Usagi in the utility, and during the day his hutch is left open so he has free roam. I knew he was having a go at the wall in the corner, but when I pulled the hutch out I saw a pile of plaster on the floor and a patch missing about 12" square:shock:
Need to get polyfilla and paint out before OHnotices the trail of dust:lol:

What is the little monster doing to your walls?

I've got Usagi in the utility, and during the day his hutch is left open so he has free roam. I knew he was having a go at the wall in the corner, but when I pulled the hutch out I saw a pile of plaster on the floor and a patch missing about 12" square:shock:
Need to get polyfilla and paint out before OHnotices the trail of dust:lol:

hes stripping the wall paper and me bein preoccupied with the RU stuff tonight hes even started in new places, extra demonic.. oh and hes been trying to break into the chipmunk cage too :roll:... pearl bit my foot cus i didnt stroke her after loads of nudges and then she put the litter tray all over the floor and started looking at the walls too... i gave in and sent them to bed with a handful of pellets (thats what Alvin was after all along i think)

ohhh i do... pearl is sooo the best find ever... almost wish id adopted her sis too lololololol

she likes to bite my feet tho, weird foot fetish gal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Her sister is still at the rescue - can't believe she hasn't been snapped up yet:( Could Alvin cope with two wives:lol:

Her sister is still at the rescue - can't believe she hasn't been snapped up yet:( Could Alvin cope with two wives:lol:

lololol hed think he was a king... if only i didnt have to travel to scotland huh :( im amazed shes still not been adopted :shock::shock:

Little fella is home and finally looking much brighter and has started to eat.
He was too drowsy to collect at 2pm, so I got him at 4.00pm and he looked quite sorry for himself.
The vet said he was fine and bouncy, but he wasn't like his usual self.
He's starting to brighten up a bit now he's nice and warm and has something to eat:D

Back