• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I am looking for some timothy hay for my buns. I have in the past had a bale from BB of 2nd cut timothy hay which my lot went nuts for! It was very green and soft. Ive looked at a few of the alternative rabbit shop websites and wonder what the timothy hay is like. Has anyone had timothy hay from elsewhere? preferably bulk rather than a small bag as its more economical that way and i have a garage to store it in. Ive look at DFH, WWW, and HE sites.

I dont buy mine online but I get mine the alfafa king timothy hay (in the red bag) its quite cheap compared with some other brands. I think hay experts do it.:)

i dont know if they still do but taverham garden centre used to sell about 1kg bags of oxbow. probably still expensive but might be able to keep you going until you find a bulk buyer

Back