• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grunting.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
hya all,my neutered doe bluebell still grunts when i put my hand in her cage.is this something all does do or will it stop?she was neutered 3mths ago.once shes out of her cage she is lovely.shes a realy softy.shes a blue butterfly and is a year old and her soon to be husband ozzy who is 4mths old is a rew.hes due be neutered in the next few months then the fun begins.x

My Gabbie still grunts and she's 3! Normally when she's not happy about something,she did it just now when I couldn't get the veg out of the bag quick enough for her!

Hello French lop lover. See you are very new..
something you may find odd...
someone who lives in your area .. only last week had a rew called Ozzy 4 months old...:shock: and she has other Frenchies and various other buns too..

.she had a rew french lop doe who has come into us in the last few days..strange eh????:?
are you going to post pics?

look dont know wats happening here but gettin mighty confused.his name is oscar really but call him ozzy for short.i dont know anyone else with frenchies.well,depends if you count stapeley water gardens.x

Just a coincedence then..life is strange sometimes:D
Would love to see piccies..we all love photos on here!:D

Last edited:
Honest to god I have seen it all now... How stoopid do you think we are? Theres no mistaking those posts .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Could it myxi by any chance?????? :evil:

Yep me too, although from what i read yesterday and today she only has Thumper!!!!! Hmmmmmmmm

No way. Theres obviously thousands of them :rolleyes:

I'm probably going to get banned shortly but tbh I don't care. Sometimes the people on this forum take the biscuit! :lol:

There's no mistaking the punctuation, spelling and rythm of the "sentences".... although maybe it's a Stoke thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back