• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Treats

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
Well I bought some "TREAT.UMs" which apparently help control cage odors. They have apple in them and don't seem too bad nutrition wise as the occassional treat. They were on special offer so I gave them a try.

Well, my buns go bonkers for them. Just rustle the packet and within seconds you're mobbed by beady eyed rabbits! So we wondered what the fuss what about and decided (after some alcohol intake admitedly) to have a try ourselves.

They're actually really tasty. I might start eating the rest of the rabbits' food to see what it's like, after all their hay does smell really nice.... :lol:

Anyone else been tempted to eat their pet's food?

I have a friend who has tried out the various mixes and pellets that a certain bunny wont eat to see what all the fuss is about ........ I wont name her tho ..... :lol: :lol:

Back