• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers Crossed Please! *Updated, no luck :o(*

GemmaH

Mama Doe
I'm taking the recently bereaved Honey to Kay's Bunnyhops Rescue tomorrow to try and find her a new husbun. She's never been a cuddlebun but is more skittish than ever since we lost Jasper :(. Hoping to find a bun to bring her out of herself again.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar position, so I know how you feel.

Good luck. Let eveyone know how you get on.

Well it didn't go well today :(. Kay introduced Honey to two of her buns and she showed aggression towards both of them. Kay said that it may be too soon for her so I'm going to wait for a few weeks and then try again, if that doesn't work then will have to have a rethink.

The buns we tried today were all medium sized ones so if anybody knows of any giants looking for a wife then that's our next step.

Thanks again Kay :)

At least the boys are behaving now I just HONEY :lol::lol::lol:
I could always have Honey;):lol::lol:

I went with Gemma today and Honey definitely did not fancy either of these two gorgeous boys she was tried with :shock: Felt a bit sorry for the boys actually, they go in to the run all curious and 'oh look there's a FEMALE bunny' and the next thing it's 'RUN!!!!!!'

Fingers crossed next time Honey finds a friend she does like :)

Back