• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit and feet??

Rice

Mama Doe
So I have come to the conclusion that Piper doesn't like my feet... :? :? I know that sounds odd, but every time I go in her pen with bare feet she bites them!! Dead serious, she growls and lunges at them! If I'm wearing socks, slippers or shoes she doesn't pay them any attention, but bare feet she attacks! Do my feet really smell that bad?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Anybody elses buns have weird things like that?

Piper is very stroppy about people touching her too! Do you think if I changed her name she would be less of a madam? :lol::lol:

rosie bit my mums toes when i was one holiday once she was at neighbour bbq noticed the light want on and she left it on but rosei had managed to get behind cabinet and chew through it and so thats why it wasnt on mum went in too check light and rosie charged at her toes:lol:

I always wear wellies - I'm not taking any risks :shock: Good job they're not house bunnies I guess :lol:

She can bite hard too! :shock::shock: She's drawn blood three times now, the little snot! :lol:

Asta avoids my feet, but loves to sit next to my partner's left foot. Doesn't like his right foot, but often comes and just sits next to (just touching) his left foot.

I guess she's a loyal lady - one husbun and one foot :D

Sienna is fine unless I walk in the bunny room in my black leather boots. Then she literally makes a bee-line for my feet and bites!! Funny bunny! :lol:

Back