• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being impatient??

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I had someone come round and visit some of the buns on monday night and I haven't heard back from her yet ........

Am I being impatient or does this not bode well?? :( :? :rolleyes:

I'd be wondering the same but its difficult to second guess. No harm in maybe giving them a quick call without putting too much pressure on them?

It could just be that they want to be totally sure they are doing the right thing?

I would wait til Friday or Saturday and then give them a follow up call :)

Well if my behavior is anything to go by, then yes, it doesn't seem very good! :rolleyes: :lol:

I would have expected her to call or email by now if they were keen :?

Yeah - Thea didn't actually leave Abi's before I got a call!! :lol: :lol: But I do want them to make sure they are doing the right thing so don't want a rushed decision ...... I just want to know!!! :lol: :lol:

General experience says it dosn't bode well. I normally get a firm response in 48 hours.

That said if they decide its a No, people often don't bother to call despite me asking them too. :(

General experience says it dosn't bode well. I normally get a firm response in 48 hours.

That said if they decide its a No, people often don't bother to call despite me asking them too. :(

:( Bummer!! - that is what I was thinking! :(

Thanks hon ..... I'm thinking I'll leave it until 21:00 tonight, then if they haven't called give them a bell ......

I wouldn't call hun, I'd just decide its a no - last thing you want is to change someones mind if they have decided against it..... sorry :cry:

Yeh I dont think I would call them either :D Perhaps just wait and see if they ring in the next few days. They may be deciding which bunny they want :D

I know how you feel...the suspence is killing me. But what I don't understand is how, after seeing him they could resist bunny napping beamer right there and then. He hopped on laps, he had lots of strokes and he was picked up for cuddles :shock: I would have taken him right there and then.

Double poop - suspense is killing me here too :lol::lol:

How they didn't bundle Dale, Bridget and Blake under their coats when leaving is beyond me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow I'd be seriously interested to see what bun they do choose if they can resist Beemer, Bridget & co!!:shock:

I was naughty and called :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:

At this precise moment they are not 100% sure they are ready to commit to having rabbits ....................

so ........................

They are going to buy a big hutch and run combo and have offered to foster for me!! :D :D :D

How fab is that!!!????

Back