• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dillon and Connie new pic added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
a match made in heaven!:D
This is Dillon grooming connie and she is licking her lip cos she likes it sooo much!:lol:
co.jpg

sorry only one bad pic Lian..will try to get more loaded later

Last edited:
Awwwwww Jill, thanks so much for this, am really missing Dillon so this will help get me through one more sleep until him and Connie come home!

Just had a little cry about Pippa - just a bit strange seeing him with another bunny but will love Connie just as much I promise :cry:

Take care
Lian xx

Omg they are both so stunning! I'm about to get whiplash going back and forth trying to decide who is prettier! Have quite a big screen (for work) :lol:

" this hotel is very good..will we get the same service back at your place Dillon?"

aab.jpg

"The service at home is as good if not better..you will be thoroughly spoilt!":D

" this hotel is very good..will we get the same service back at your place Dillon?"

aab.jpg

"The service at home is as good if not better..you will be thoroughly spoilt!":D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a gorgeous piccie, thanks Jill x

Last edited:
Back