• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mackenzie, a muddled bun!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen pics of the handsome Mackenzie who came in a while ago.
well he was neutered and had 2 retained testicles..and now he doesn't know what he is.

A couple of days ago I was suprised to see him carrying hay
Anest.jpg

And he has built the best nest I've ever seen!:shock:
and now he is guarding it...and adding to it daily:lol:
anyone else known this in a recently neutered male?

:love: you know if her turned out to be gay, I could maybe convince Cassius he needed a boyfriend :lol:

aaaawww how cute! He's making a comfortable love nest in the hope that a lady bun will soon be visiting! :lol:

Awwww, he's so sweet. He will make a lovely husbun. Snoopy tried to build a nest twice a while after he had been neutered. It was never a very good nest, though. He just seemed confused and carried hay and straw from one end of the hutch to the other and back.

I found a photo where he has a mouthful of hay. Penny was a bit confused by his behaviour, too. :lol:

nesting.jpg

Oh, BLESS Mackenzie!!!!!! He is a new age bun, and he is in touch with his feminie side!!!:D

He can come build a nest at MY house ANY day!!!!!:D

Awwww, he's so sweet. He will make a lovely husbun. Snoopy tried to build a nest twice a while after he had been neutered. It was never a very good nest, though. He just seemed confused and carried hay and straw from one end of the hutch to the other and back.

I found a photo where he has a mouthful of hay. Penny was a bit confused by his behaviour, too. :lol:

nesting.jpg

Hey snoopy looks like my Tappet!

575842550_6d5c21d23a.jpg

Back