• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone use Jollyes?

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I want to go to a Petshop tonight but don't want to go to Pets@home and my small local pet shop is a bit pants! Is the above any good for rabbit related stuff?

We have used the one at Meadowhall Helen in an emergency for Sawdust and Hay. They have willow balls and stuff like that but it's not great for rabbit stuff unless you want sugary treats(yuk) P@H have more though hate using them. Pet Station in Rotherham has a few more accessorie related stuff.

ive used Jollyes a couple of times i went mad in there one time with all the toys :oops: was picking one of everything up lol i honestly have to use pet shops that dont sell pets that way i cant be tempted :)

We use Jolleys at Meadow Hall, they are ok for hay, sawdust etc. and stock the big bags of rabbit pellets.

It depends what you want to get really

I buy hay from there to use in litter trays. They also sell bags of Science Selective food and they do some cheap pet carriers but they don't have any nice bunny toys.

Thanks, I might just go and have a quick look to see what they have, then can always go to PAH (complain about the animals) and then buy some toys :( Does anyone know where I can buy syringes from?

I get some of my bits from the one in Waterlooville and its fine for the basics, it has pellets and timothy hay and some healthy treats and a few toys. Not the widest choices though :D

Thanks, I might just go and have a quick look to see what they have, then can always go to PAH (complain about the animals) and then buy some toys :( Does anyone know where I can buy syringes from?

Go to your local pharmacy and say your diabetic, they should give you them ;)

I went to the one near Meadowhall last week. Got T a cat litter tray, which Bell is now using as T has got unlitter-trained since their bonding, after finally getting him used to using one properly for the first time :roll:, two willow wigwams - Bell's was destroyed within hours and T's was destroyed within hours of them starting to live together :shock:, and a lovely new cat collar for Ollie - he looks beautiful :D. Looked like there was quite a lot of rabbit food and hay, but I was disappointed at how few toys they had. Good thing really with the size of the order I've just done at Hay Experts :shock:

I should think not! Telling "porky-pies" to pharmacists is a very naughty pass time!!:lol:

Oh surely we've all told a small white lie to our local pahracist... How else can you get iron tablets for your dog? My vet told me to go the chemist... just say theyre for you, and dont mention the dog! Saved me a fortune. :D

We have a HUGE Jolleyes near to us. I go there for soft chopped straw for bedding, and sometimes my baled hay if they have some good quality stuff in. I also have a couple of buns who eat Dodson and Horrel pellets, and can get a 20 kg bag there for £8.00. Ours stock Excel and Science Selective too. They have quite a few dishes and a few toys and stuff, and also the huge bags of RediGrass.:D

I go to the one in Doncaster all the time, cheaper than P@H, lots of choice and they don't sell animals (although they have a pet parrot at the back who talks to you!:lol:) it's only one I've found in the area that stocks science Selective
If you ask at the counter mine have clippers and other stuff it's just not on display (so it doesn't get nicked!!)

I go to the one in Waterlooville its nice and cheap and I get bits there, I do think the animals are kept better at P@H than they are at this Jolleys store and the staff have no idea about them either, I've butted in loads of times when they were mid flow talking rubbish :shock::roll:

I have some you can have, what size do you want?

I'm making a box of stuff up to take to Jill tomorrow when I pick Dillon up from her and she said they need some 1ml syringes. Its ok if I can't get any I'm taking other things too.

Helen x

Back