• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumper update.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
took thumper the vets this morning and the vet said he looks perfectly healthy.his eyes are clear with no redness.ears are ok n so are his man bits.he wasnt amused at theat check!said keep an eye on him but from havin his vac in october he said he should still be covered.so glad hes ok.
oh,has my other thumper thread been deleted?cant find it?:?x

took thumper the vets this morning and the vet said he looks perfectly healthy.his eyes are clear with no redness.ears are ok n so are his man bits.he wasnt amused at theat check!said keep an eye on him but from havin his vac in october he said he should still be covered.so glad hes ok.
oh,has my other thumper thread been deleted?cant find it?:?x

Did you get some flea treatment for him Kim? And for any other pets you have

Janex

im glad hes healthy im not sure what happened to your thread :? i agree with jane with the flea treatment i find the Xeno450? (i think that what it called) quite good :)

ive still got some from last time i went.its for small dogs and kittens.said it can be used on buns too.just got get him keep still put it on.x

just checked the box and it is advantage.got 2 tubes left.just put one on him n hes scratched hell out of me!!!!x

Glad the vet thinks Thumper is currently okay. You can still get myxi when vaccinated, so you will need to be vigilant and check him regularly. Were the other rabbits taken to the vet? As Mandy advised on the other thread, use this period of time to think about what you want to do about the rabbits.

Would you like to make a donation towards Myrtle's vet bills Kim?

and I suggest you get all the other rabbits at your "friends" and your "mums" and your "neighbours" checked and vacs too..and please don't post saying there aren't anymore..my concern is for the animals involved I'm not interested in anything else.
and I know you have also been advised to not sell any of the hutches you have advertised..

and if you handle any of the rabbits please don't go near anyone else's..you could carry the fleas.

and to add I really hope Thumper stays well

Last edited:
It was Faye who knew about kim selling old hutches and gave the advice..so gold star to her!

Not only was she trying to make money from a pregnant rabbit she is also trying to sell a hutch that my contaminate someone elses much loved pet with myxi!! What a disgrace. I've not written my feelings in the other threads towards this person but now I've reached my limit of niceness. When will this end???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back