• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I still miss him...

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
:cry: Probably going to sound like a crazy woman now, but last night, I walked home from work in tears, all I could think about was my Raffles:cry::cry: I miss him so much, it hurts as much as the day he left for the Bridge, infact more, as I know I will never see him ever again:cry::cry: Never see him 'scanning' never have a loo roll thrown at me, never have my tops 'tea-bag perforated' by his teeth....:cry: I miss him so much, my first ever bun and why I am now hooked on them......
R.I.P My darling boy, binky free at the Bridge, have fun with Molly and the others and remember that I love you more than you will ever know:cry::cry:

aww bless you, you dont sound like a crazy woman at all, it's horrible when something we love passes away. It can take a long time to get over a death, especially if you had a close bond with him. Thinking of you, and sending you big hugs.
Sallyx

im so sorry hun you dont sound mad at all i still miss my beautiful Polo so much the pain is just unexplainable although i had her 4 weeks she changed my life for the better :cry: its amazing how some pets really do touch your soul. i remember talking to my mum one time and the converation ended up as 'when crystal dies' i ended up with tears streaming down my face just talking about it and shes still alive! :oops:

*hugs*

xxx

Back