• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Those Effected By The Earth Tremor

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Please make sure your Buns are pooing and eating ok this morning. Fear can cause a Bun's tum to stop working.
I'd also check that NoBun had a panic during the Earth Tremor and injured themself

Not meaning to sound like a 'know-it-all' just trying to be helpful

Janex :)

My bunnies obviously did!! :roll: All stamping for breakfast this am! I thought it was a burglar rattling the doors trying to get in!! :oops: :oops: :lol:

I didnt notice a thing:shock: but neil got up and said i think there was an earth quake last night he said the whole house was shaking!!!! Im so glad i slept through it!

Mine didn't appreciate my concerns for them this morning, and made it quite clear I should just give them their breakfast like normal and leave them to eat it in peace, thank-you-very-much-and-good-bye. :roll: They made me feel like a fussy bunny mummy. :lol: I'm sure I caught Barney rolling his eyes at the other three when he thought I wasn't looking.

Thanks for this Jane :thumb: My guys seem fine this morning: both scoffed their breakfast with the usual enthusiasm and hints of having previously been starved :roll: There were a couple of uneaten caecotrophs though which is unusual for my two, I'm guessing it's a side effect of the stress. I'll be keeping a close eye on them.

The piggies didn't seem bothered at all!

Poor Rosie isn't eating but the others are fine. I've given her some meds and my dad will keep an eye on her. I'll take he to the vet if nec.

Is that what it was - thanks Jane :D

I woke up in a panic thinking Bell had broken out of her and T's cages - it felt like something scrabbling to get on the bed and falling off. Went rushing through and they were sat looking all innocent.

This morning two of my photos had fallen off the wall and were at the bottom of the stairs.

Both buns fine this morning - good appetite and eating out of the same bowl for the first time.

OMG was there a tremor last night? I thought I was woke up by an earth quake thought I was dreaming :shock::shock::shock:

I was up watching FBI serial killers and everything shook, but I thought I had imagined it until this morning when I saw the news.

i went out and checked on them and were all tucking in to hay so no probs here,my pit rocked:lol::lol:and i thought i was the only one who could make the earth move:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rick

:wave: Did anyone in London notice it? I slept like a log! I slept through an earthquake in Greece once:roll:

Buns are both fine here. It's me that needs some calming tabs, I thought someone was trying to break in :lol::lol::lol:

It was pretty strong here in Gloucestershire, things fell off my desk! Joey thumped for a good half hour, poor boy. He seems really uptight this morning but the others are fine

Hope everybun is ok

Sean checked the buns last night and said they seemed more suprised to see him in the middle of the night than anything else :roll::lol: Both fine this morning, Minstrel trying to eat my tulips (grr) and Piper planning her great escape!

Back