• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our baby Luna(tic)

We took in the tiny baby Luna at the beginning of the year and named her because of her coat being moon-coloured, and her looking delicate and ladylike...Now were wondering if her full name is actually Lunatic and part of us knew what a crazy little thing she would be growing into:D Here are some recent pics of the little beauty just being herself

100_4517.jpg

100_4284.jpg

100_4339.jpg

100_4316.jpg

We have had a few losses recently and so were taking a little time out to grieve, but after our wedding in a couple of weeks, and in a few months once were completely over dealing with our losses, maybe this girl will be looking for a rescue boyfriend:) Joey is our only boy, and he is very much in love with Fae (who Luna does NOT like)...anyway, well see. For now shes quite happy racing around the living room, stealing our food and leaping onto our faces unexpectedly:)

:wave:

Awww, I love her colour. And the action shots are great!

I have a Luna, too, and she can bee quite silly. She loves to play helicopter in the litter tray. She spins like a cat that's trying to catch its tail, and her ears are flying sideways. And she also likes to jump on top of the other bunniesif they happen to be in her way. :rolleyes:

Wow what a bun! Those photos are amazing, I think the jumping one and last one where she looks like she's winking.

:)

Back