• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good surprise

duracell

Alpha Buck
As bunny basics is down and with no sign of being back soon I went on the search for a new supplyer for stuff. I have just put in an order with bunny mail, does anyone here use them? I remember looking at them ages ago but at the time they did not stock the megazorb....well they do now! and the allan and page pellets and the redi grass at a good price and brome hay. They even accept payment by post so great for people who don't like giving details over the internet or who don't have a credit card.

The buns will be pleased!:D

I pay £6 something for a 20kg sack of A&P, I cant believe they sell 6kg for £8 :shock:

It seems to be the price you pay for wanting smaller ammounts, my buns dont eat it tho. They are well and truley attached to their science selective, I tried them on a few different types but this is the one they love.

I can recommend ukpetsupplies - usually next day delivery on the basic £3.95 charge :) Although I think bunnymail is now under new management, so they might be OK.

Back