• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H...again, when are they going to learn?

brightspark19

Warren Scout
OMG, i went to p@h in portsmouth on saturday and they had a indoor/house rabbit for sale for £129 but he wasn't even that young and looked fully grown. He was about 3 foot tall when he stood up and his ears were massive, but he was the most gorgeous rabbit ive ever seen.

The only problem was that he was only in a really small area, about 4' by 6' and he had no food (i had to remind the staff) and only 1 ball to occupy himself. I wish i could have taken him home, when are p@h going to learn to treat animals properly?

Also i noticed one of the gerbils bottles was leaking water into the sawdust because the sawdust was touching the nozzle, and i told a member of staff who said that she thought it was 'just leaking' and couldn't understand what i meant by the sawdust being in the way.

She than told me that she would sort it now as she didnt have to get the keys as all the cages are UNLOCKED because the staff have lost all the keys. I could have just ran off with all the stock and they wouldn't have known anything about it. If a little kid opened one up then they could lose all the mice etc

Last edited:
The house rabbit for £129 will be a french lop, they do get pretty big, almost giant, so he might not have been full grown yet.

Even so some P@H are somewhat lacking when its come's to their livestocks' welfare.

This is very familiar :lol: DON’T GO BACK! Because you will only end up getting him.:lol::lol: Thats how my friend ended up with her pap.

Its a well known fact Portsmouth PAH are :censored:

Go to the Havant one if you have to go ;)

Obviously still not brilliant but a (Opposite to heaven) lot better

I went in mine earlier & they had absolutely normal sized rabbits advertised as giant german lops! One was a little dutch!! :roll:

I went in mine earlier & they had absolutely normal sized rabbits advertised as giant german lops! One was a little dutch!! :roll:

Well, in our side panel where the Giant Rabbit would go we currently have a 'normal' sized rabbit, but the documents advertising the Giants with the info leaflets are still up. This doesn't mean that we're saying the 'normal' sized rabbit is a giant. Perhaps this is what has occurred? Did you ask?

Also i noticed one of the gerbils bottles was leaking water into the sawdust because the sawdust was touching the nozzle, and i told a member of staff who said that she thought it was 'just leaking' and couldn't understand what i meant by the sawdust being in the way.

Our gerbils at home are the same, as fast as we uncover the water bottle nozzle they bury it again under bedding. They do the same with their food bowl. I think it must be instinctive to hide food / water from rivals. No excuse to leave it like that though. :roll:

Mike

Back