• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Annoyed Right Now

Kibbles

Mama Doe
Starsky is in a little hutch; I know I complain about this so often but really. Yes, the hutch is an okay size, but I dont really think it is. I really really want to get him another hutch or a shed, but I cant buy one as I dont get the money to do it because I dont get pocket money, so have no way of getting any. I know my mum would never agree for me to buy another hutch, even if it was with my own money. I'm so fed up.
Anyone have a hutch or shed in ______ :cry:

Sasha :wave:

Last edited:
how old are you? could you get a paper round or owt? maybe work on your mum (subtly) to explain that you are trying to show responsibility and do right by your pet. or maybe there would be one on freecycle?

Couldn't you have a quiet chat and explain to your mum?
Sat that because he is getting bigger, he is going to need a big hutch or even a shed?

You can get sheds off eBay or Argos? For around £30-40?

Jack

Well, Im not too worried about it as long as Starsky can be a house rabbit when we move; But I do also really want to foster, and if Starsky isnt a house rabbit when we move and I get another bun then I'll have to get down on my knees and beg. :oops:

Starsky is in a little hutch; I know I complain about this so often but really. Yes, the hutch is an okay size, but I dont really think it is. I really really want to get him another hutch or a shed, but I cant buy one as I dont get the money to do it because I dont get pocket money, so have no way of getting any. I know my mum would never agree for me to buy another hutch, even if it was with my own money. I'm so fed up.
Anyone have a hutch or shed in Richmond Upon Thames? :cry:

Sasha :wave:

Sasha keep an eye on the free ads they often have sheds being offered on their.

If you want to pm me what size hutch you are currently using, I will keep an eye out if we get anything bigger come in with rabbits to ARC. I only have smallish hutches at the moment but do occassionally get double storey ones.

i guess if youre moving quite soon it would be better to wait and see what your new situation is so you can get a cage appropriate to your new house. will your mum be ok with buying him an indoor cage - or will he be allowed to have his hutch indoors with plenty of running-about time?

i guess if youre moving quite soon it would be better to wait and see what your new situation is so you can get a cage appropriate to your new house. will your mum be ok with buying him an indoor cage - or will he be allowed to have his hutch indoors with plenty of running-about time?

I can probably buy him a dog crate if I sell my old rat cage if and when he becomes a house rabbit; he would have one room of the house.

Back