• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh Zippy

Did she have her teeth removed, a you say they are growning through again?? Is there anything you can do? Poor lillte Zippy (((Hugs))) to you!

Awww Will you get them removed again?? I really hope she start eating. Sorry I'm not much help :( No words of wisdom.

Yeah she's having to have more and more dentals latey, Thank you so much hun. XXXXX

Morning :wave:

Sorry to hear Zippys mouth is sore again. Is it her molars that are coming through? I hope she starts to eat again soon. When my boy has a sore mouth he will eat chopped up spring greens and he adores the Herbal Garden product by Rosewood. Not sure whether you've tried Zippy on it but it's chopped up and smells lovely. It's the smell which encourgaes him to eat it.
Does your Zippy eat much hay? I have a real nightmare trying to find one that my little man likes.
Sometimes the metacam drops aren't so effective so we opt for metacam injections instead.

Sending lots of positive vibes to Zippy and a big hug for you.

Love,
Nicola and Harvey xxx

Thanks Guys, Well think she was having a funny turn, because she picked up and is fine this monring. Maybe I'm really paranoid because her mouth is so bad :(

Nicola, she eats no hay at all, Ive even cut it intio tiny pieces and mixed it with banana, but nothing, she's a complete gummy bear though, although we do have a odd tooth come through. I may speak to my vet about metacam injections :D

Back