• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message From Jack For All Who Are 'Struggling'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Things may seem bleak at the moment and some of you may wonder if your efforts to help Rabbits in Need are worth it.
THEY ARE !!

There will be sunshine after the rain

sunshine.jpg

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed
that with the sun's love
in the spring
becomes the rose

Jack 01.12.1998 - 27.03.2006

rabbits210.jpg

Only posting this as if anyone on here feels as bad as me just now then you need the special help of my Jack.
If you think I am bonkers then just please ignore this thread

Janex

Last edited:
awww Jane thats a lovely thought... all those out there feeling abit lost and confused and sad right now have Jack looking down on them :love:

Aww thats a lovely thing to post and very inspiring too. I'm so miserable with my uni course, its just not what I thought it would be. I'd love to set up a bunnie sanctuary but I know its easier said than done.:cry: One day I will though, I want to help as many bunnies as possible!

Thanks Jack :)

Aaahhh Jack - such gorgeous bunny lips:love:
I've just caught up with everything from the last few days :shock: and am now going to log off and sit with my bunnies:D

From someone equally bonkers (about rabbits:D!)

He truly IS. :love:

Thank you, Jack.....you are a VERY wise bunny.....and your message rings very true. Sending huge nose rubs to you at the Bridge.....your Mummy really needs you right now, so I am very glad that you have sent your message.:D

Back