• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamps Bits

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Mum has booked Scamp in for the snip, on Thursday! It may have something to do with the strop he was in yesterday. He spent the whole day destroying things and doing everything naughty he could think of.

He has to have a packed lunch and they'll only let him home thurs night if he's eaten/pooped.

Eeep, he's so little :shock: It's 6 or 7 years since I've had to have one done.

Aaaawwww Tam, he will be fine, dont worry.
may I suggest you give Scamp a drop of rescue remedy twice a day for a day or so before his op, when he comes home, and for a few days after.
It really seems to help keep any stress at bay.
Also natural live yogurt to keep his guts moving as any surgery(as I am sure you know) slows gut movement down.
Please give Scamp a kiss from me, and I am sure your special boy will be back home creating mayhem again !!
;):lol:

Thanks, I should think he'll think it's a great adventure it will be everyone else that is stressed.

I'm just thinking of the list of things that I should write down for the vet.

1. This rabbit can jump walls.
2. This rabbit will jump off tables (even if they are 4+ foot up).
3. This rabbit will make a break for it through any open door.
4. This rabbit will eat anything - including the walls.
5. This rabbit can fit through gaps half as wide as you'd think would stop him.
6. This rabbit will throw a strop if you don't say hello when you go past.

Tam

Good luck for Thursday :)

Its taken a couple of weeks but the op' has certainly calmed Cassius down, he no longer trashes his cage and has nearly stopped bar rattling at night.

Good luck on Thursday! Thankfully my two never even knew what hit them when I took them to the vet for their ops, but boy were they mad at me when I brought them back! Ignored me for weeks! :lol::lol:

Thanks, I should think he'll think it's a great adventure it will be everyone else that is stressed.

Tam

:lol:You'd make any vet run a mile if you sent Scamp in attached to a list like that!!:lol:

I hope all goes well for him Thursday.

TP;)

P.S. Is that true about the "Rescue Remedy" Adele? I'm assuming you're talking about the same stuff I attempt to drink before getting on a plane??

You may be needing these sometime soon Scamp........................

plum-1.jpg

Good luck little chap :)

Janex

:lol:You'd make any vet run a mile if you sent
TP;)

P.S. Is that true about the "Rescue Remedy" Adele? I'm assuming you're talking about the same stuff I attempt to drink before getting on a plane??

Hiya, yes, rescue remedy really seems to help bunnies through surgery, and just being transported out to vets etc:D

Tam

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back