• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo's getting a face lift u/d2 back from vets!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Took Mo to a different Vet today as his eye keeps deteriorating and you can clearly see his eyelid has folded under. So he's going to have a bit of a nip and a tuck tomorrow and I've asked them to give his teeth a good seeing to whilst he's under. I'm so pleased this will finally be sorted.

Barney didn't need his teeth doing either which was brilliant news! He is such a handsome boy. Well Barney and Mo are both very handsome. Roxy sat munching hay in the box when it wasn't her turn :rolleyes: I think eating is her auto setting.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

The vet squirted dye in his eye then got one of those uv light things and it glowed green...it was coming out of his nose gross! But the vet said thats a good thing :)

Can't wait to get him all fixed up.

Thanks everyone.

The vet squirted dye in his eye then got one of those uv light things and it glowed green...it was coming out of his nose gross! But the vet said thats a good thing :)

Can't wait to get him all fixed up.

ste said they did that to ralph today... checks the ducts are clear or summat.... hes had a runny eye for weeks and its just not clearing :evil:

bet mo will be happy when its all over and his mommy is guilt spoiling him ;)

ste said they did that to ralph today... checks the ducts are clear or summat.... hes had a runny eye for weeks and its just not clearing :evil:

bet mo will be happy when its all over and his mommy is guilt spoiling him ;)

Unfortunatly there is a very good petshop next door. They all got presents today for their jabs so heaven knows what I'll have to pull out of the bag for a long GA...poor little Mo.

Unfortunatly there is a very good petshop next door. They all got presents today for their jabs so heaven knows what I'll have to pull out of the bag for a long GA...poor little Mo.

I'm sure it'll be a quick op - and not too intrusive... :) sending vibes for him tomorrow.

hmmmm fruit.... i think more than any toy Alvin is a junk food addict and he sees how much i love him with his tummy.... (thats why he prefers ste, im the meany with hanfuls of hay)!!

ill be sending lots of vibes for him tomorrow, and will be awaiting a new 10 years younger looking bunny after all his surgery :lol::lol: is he tempted by lypo too??

hmmmm fruit.... i think more than any toy Alvin is a junk food addict and he sees how much i love him with his tummy.... (thats why he prefers ste, im the meany with hanfuls of hay)!!

ill be sending lots of vibes for him tomorrow, and will be awaiting a new 10 years younger looking bunny after all his surgery :lol::lol: is he tempted by lypo too??

I think he needs fat injecting in rather than out. I've told him not to get carried away and lady bunnies like the natural look, I don't want him ending up looking like Pammy! Or worse Posh!

I think he needs fat injecting in rather than out. I've told him not to get carried away and lady bunnies like the natural look, I don't want him ending up looking like Pammy! Or worse Posh!

omg what if he looked like that mad bloke who was in the "get me out of here jungle" or worse sly stallones mother :shock::shock::shock::shock:

or the big lipped bloke from celebrity big brother :shock:

just caught up with this..good luck for tomorrow..which vet is doing the op?

Hi Jill, don't worry, there is enough going on at the moment.

I don't know the vets name but I had an appt with Rachel yesturday and she introduced me then and went through with the vet what needed doing. Apparently they have recently done this with another bun.

Thanks Estelle!

I think I saw you in the vets last night Isabel (about 6pm). I was tempted to say hi, but would've looked daft if it had been someone else!

P.S. I was the strange woman half reading Heat magazine, and half staring intently at your bun because I vaguely recognised him. :lol:

Amy

I think I saw you in the vets last night Isabel (about 6pm). I was tempted to say hi, but would've looked daft if it had been someone else!

P.S. I was the strange woman half reading Heat magazine, and half staring intently at your bun because I vaguely recognised him. :lol:

Amy

No way I was in then! I thought I'd pulled :lol: You should have said hello! EVERYTIME I see someone in there with a bunny I think they must be off here and am dying to talk to them.

I was a bit dishevelled last night carrying all three rabbits around!

I've dropped him off :( hate coming back home when a bunny has to stay at the vets, the place feels empty eventhough there are still two here.

Back