• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think positive guys .....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
hi all :wave:
Just thought id post a thread to say come on we,ve all got to stay positive,
moral seems to be so low at the moment :cry:
with the horrendous situations we rescues deal with every day, we all need to stay strong for the many bunnies that need us, and on a down moment think of all the bunnies we,ve saved and found forever homes for :D The last couple of days ive very nearly lost a little bunny to floppy rabbit syndrome and if it wasnt for su,s (cannonwoman) advice and support he probably wouldnt be here now,
im so greatful to her and now he is making a full recovery,
I just wanted to say as hard as it all maybe we all do a fantastic job and need to stay positive for our own sanity and most importantly for the bunnies
where would they be if it wasnt for people like us:D:D
(sorry for rambling feeling a bit emotional just needed to get that off my chest):oops::oops:

I was just thinking about Gyp, my FRS bunny today, and how his recovery was the most spectacular thing I have ever witnessed :love:

Hear hear!! you recues do an amazing job! In fact most people on hear do an amazing job loving all your buns and caring for them.
x x

yes you all do a wonderful job, please dont let the selfish minority ruin your faith in mankind xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it`s hard when things are so rough but a big thumbs up to all the rescues & people involved in rescuing...................

Sending stay positive vibes to all.

Su.x

P.S. I`m just so pleased Caroline that the little bunny is getting better:)

Back