• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Stolen in Burglary - GOOD NEWS, Twix is home!

Cob-Web

Warren Scout
Cross-posted on behalf of a non-member (hope this is OK, Mods)

Twix.jpg

Twix was taken from the garage early hours of 26 February, from a garage in the area of Marsh Mill in Thornton-Cleveleys , near Blackpool, Lancashire. The garage was entered and the lid of a 6' hutch was lifted in order to take Twix.

Twix is lop eared, brown and white, 2 shades of brown, the markings are mostly on his face, round the eyes and ears and he has brown tick marks on his body.
He is male, will be 4 years of age in May,has not been neutered or microchipped.

He was at the vets a week ago to have his teeth checked and his nails trimmed. His ear fur is a bit thin due to a case of earmites as a baby.

Please call PC Brady 01253 876611 at Poulton-le-Fylde Police Station.

Or contact Twix's concerned owners on any of the following numbers:
01253 822604 or 07723088721 or 01253 826447 or 07941815594

Please help find Twix :(

Last edited:
Aww I hope poor Twix is found soon.

Some people are :censored: when it comes to animals and they make me sick. How can you steal a poor bun?

This is terrible, poor Twix, I hope he has not been hurt at all. Tell his owners to stay strong, many people are usually very good about reporting inforation and someone must have seen something.

I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open, Thornton-Cleveleys is two miles up the road from us :shock:. Cob-web, please can you find out if the owners have put pictures in their local vets and the RSPCA and other local rescues.

Neil

I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open, Thornton-Cleveleys is two miles up the road from us :shock:. Cob-web, please can you find out if the owners have put pictures in their local vets and the RSPCA and other local rescues.

Neil

Yes, all that has been done......fliers, posters and all the local vets/rescues contacted. An advert will also go in the local paper tomorrow - although they have been told they cannot say that Twix was stolen, but "lost" :censored:

How awful. Why would you steal somebodys pet? Hope Twix is found real soon :(

There is a suspicion that because the valuable bicycles in the garage were chained securely, and there was nothing else worth stealing, that the burglars took Twix, and some food from the freezer, out of spite :(

What a world we live in, when you cant leave your bun in your own garage...:cry: Poor, poor little bunny & his owners :cry: X

Can I suggest that Twix's owners add a reward.

I've found more people come forward at the prospect of a 'reward'

I really really hope Twix is found safe and well and is returned to his mum and dad

Back