• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myrtle... U/D pg. 63 - lost her fight...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Myrtle had red eyes when I collected her, but no swelling, so there's no reason to think that the myxi was known about...
during her vet check yesterday morining, the vet didn't detect it... I noticed that her eyes looked swollen this morning, so made an appointment for the afternoon... however, when I checked on her a little later, her ears had swollen... I checked her genitles and they were up too, so rushed her straight to Gamston...

Last edited:
Oh no - Poor bunny. This is terrible cause i very much doubt she was vacinated. What will happen to the babies if she is pregnant? Some owners are completely irresponisbile. Were there any other buns there when you collected her? Hope your buns are all going to ok.

I am just so glad she ended up with someone who knew what they were witnessing. Although, that said, had she not all the other bunnies would still be safe :cry::cry::cry:

The response in other thread was my personal one not Fayes.

I know Faye will take excellent care of Myrtle and we will not pts unless there is no hope of recovery and she is suffering.

This is really awful...... :cry:

Faye - I hope from the bottom of my heart that everything will be o.k for you and all the furries in you care. xxxxx

faye im realy realy sorry.she looked fine when you collected her.please let her be ok.and your other bunnies.is this my fault shes ill?x:cry:

Thinking of you Faye(sorry in the other post I thought Doncat had her not you :oops:)

Vibes for Myrtle hope she gets through this ..

Thinking of you and all your buns, give Myrtle a special hug from me.
Really do hope your buns and Myrtle come through this:D

i hope that she is ok and really hope that your buns arent going to be at risk.

that poor bun is going to have been through so much :(

wat will happen to the baby buns?

I am actually sitting here in tears so can only begin to imagin how you must feel :cry::cry:
Perhaps Myrtle's previous owner might at least get any Rabbits she has on the premises vaccinated. If they are not they are clearly at risk. I hope this post wont be read as a 'personal attack'. I am just gravely concerned for the welfare of the Rabbits

Janex

Back