• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Sad REW update Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know Faye kindly agreed to take the Frenchie rew doe that was mated then put up for sale 2 days later..:censored: and I agreed to her coming in as a Honeybunny...
this rabbit belonged to Kim Davies who has admitted this herself.
Several of us have been aware of Kim buying and selling many rabbits and due to forum rules have not been able to say anything.
But I am posting this as I am so angry..as is Faye..and very worried.

The doe has mxyi..confirmed by a vet this afternoon:cry:

Now this owner has mated then been trying to sell a sick animal..and has passed her on to a rescue putting at risk all the other rabbits there..and Faye's own animals.

Faye is very upset and worried..although she has followed quarantine/hygiene rules.

To inform people interested in adopting our rabbits..the infected doe went straight to Faye's and no one else has had contact..so no Honeybunnies are at risk apart from
Kanga and Roo
Albie and Lottie
Gilbert and Muffin
Gabriel

These animals will not be rehomed until the safe period has passed and we know they are clear.

A warning to anyone who thinks they can help by taking in a bun from free ads..be careful..you do not always know what you're getting

And to Kim..PLEASE GET YOUR OTHER RABBITS TO A VET ASAP AND GET THEM VACS..STOP TRYING TO SELL ANIMALS AND DO NOT EVEN GIVE ANY AWAY UNTIL YOU KNOW THEY ARE CLEAR
AND DO NOT TAKE ON ANYMORE..YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO COPE WITH PETS.

Please can everyone pray for Faye's bunnies..like all our fosterers she is aware of the risks...but we all hope it will never happen to us.
By trying to help out someone who has no thought for the animals she trades in..Faye now faces an awful time worrying for her own pets.

Last edited:
Im so sorry Faye, my thoughts are with you and all the bunnies in your care. I hope something can be done for Myrtle. X

I'd just like to add that I am not happy about this either as Faye very kindly offered to bond a newly adopted Fat Fluff bun to her new husbun and they are both currently at her house. I have just had to call their mum and dad and they are obviously upset and very worried too.

Thinking of you Faye and I do hope and pray all your bunnies will be ok.xxx

I'm so so angry that bunnies have been put at risk...... thinking of you Faye and here if you need me for anything.

Let this be a real and stark warning to free ad browsers, and more to the point, the selfish people that keep breeding them and sticking them up for sale! :censored:

I'd just like to add that I am not happy about this either as Faye very kindly offered to bond a newly adopted Fat Fluff bun to her new husbun and they are both currently at her house. I have just had to call their mum and dad and they are obviously upset and very worried too.

Thinking of you Faye and I do hope and pray all your bunnies will be ok.xxx

Hopefully the vaccines will be enough to protect them all :cry:

The poor owners must be worried sick.

:shock::shock:OMG it gets worse ! So Kim knew the bun had Mxyi and now Doncats buns are at risk :shock:That is just unforgivable shame on her!!!

Oh my goodness, that is terrible - sending best wishes and positive vibes to Faye and all the bunnies, may you be protected from this terrible disease and may the poor bunny with myxi recover.

Faye I hope your kindness is rewarded with a positive outcome x

SO SHOCKED to read this :censored: Can't believe how much worry and heart ache one person's selfishness can cause :censored:. Thinking of you and all the buns Faye and Jill ... especially Kanga and Roo ... another hiccup in their long road to finding a forever home :cry:

I am so shocked

I am thinking of you Faye and all your bunnies and i am praying that they will be ok

I am sorry i dont know what to say,i cant believe this whole sad story

Kim please take note of what has been said and get your bunnies to the vet and do not get or sell anymore :evil:

I hope Myrtle will get through this,she and all the other bunnies do not deserve this

ouch not in the dark no more :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hope all the bunnies at risk dont develop this evil disease and shame on you kim!!!!

will the pregnent bunny be PTS? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back