• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i cant take anymore lies,i confess!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
firstly,i confess crystal aka myrtle was from my house!!!!
ill explain before you all drive me off the forum.right,
she was a bunny that my friend had,yes she mated her but realised she couldnt manage anymore so after much nagging i managed to get her to hand her over to faye because i knew this was the best thing for this bun. my friend kept her buns at my house thats why faye collected her from mine.she was inside ready to be collected because she seemed stressed in the hutch she was in and id had her in the house for the last couple of days giving her love and attention but its something i couldnt do all the time. my friend only has two other buns that im also trying to get her to rehome.i know you are all going to dive on me and i understand.i did wat i thought was best for her.it is my friend who is a total **** for putting me in this position because its taken me so long to get people back on speaking terms on here.if none of you want o speak to me again i fully understand.just dont accuse me of being the cruel person from the other threads.im no longer on speaking terms with my friend due to hassle n mither she has caused for me.i know myrtle is now in a secure home and if i had the money to give a donation i would have done but my partner is working away,im £700 behind on my electric bill and very stressed at the minute.iv explained evrything so im just going to wait for the hate mail.the thread will prob be locked and so will my username but i dont want to read the threads anymore because its making me feel guilty for doing something i thought was the best thing.
my appologises.x
kim.xxx:cry::cry::cry:

im guessing all the Honeybunny team knew all this? im not one to really judge because i dont really understand the whole thing to be honest, why does your friend keep her rabbits at yours? surely if teh rabbits are with you then their your reponsability? :? if her other rabbits are with you just tell her that if she isnt going to take responsability for the rabbits i.e keeping them with her you will rehome them as you dont have the funds to keep them yourself.

You're sounding very stressed:(
The bunny is now safe & cared for that's whats important for the bunny.
I hope forum members will remember humans need to be cared for & treated with respect as well.
Best wishes,

btw i wont drive you away from here as ive hardly been the bet person myelf when it come to rabbits and have also gotten myself in situations i.e giving my rabbit to a breeder (didnt know at the time though) and not getting my mums cats treated at teh vets at teh first sign of illness after reading this thread it made me realie that with teh cats living with me they were my reponsability :( i jut didnt ee it like that at the time :(

she lives in a flat n said she couldnt keep them.because we were best mates at the time i said she could keep them at mine for a little while,which became longer n longer.she came to clean them out but i fed n watered them.but bein 6mths preg i cannot take anymore.:cry:

I am so sorry that your friend put you in this situation.Nobody on here will judge you.Do you mean the bunny which is pregnant?The lovely white one?Dont get stressed as it isnt good for your own health and the baby.You are very brave to confess x

Jackie

Myrtle is in a good hands now,people dont judge,they are happy to give advice and help each other.Did your friend know that she was pregnant?Where is the daddy bunny?

Jackie x

i dont understand why you posted this surely your just seeking the negative attention....the relevant people knew where the bun came from and you didnt lie you just kept quiet. nobody outed you so i dont see why you outed yourself.........unless you want the negative attention

I think you need to tell you partner if you are in debt I doubt he'd of bought you your new laptop if he's of known..

I'm not going to have a go at you Kim.... but I'm, glad you've owned up. This wasnt discussed by anyone at Honeybunnies, I actually guessed it was you last week, and only had it confirmed this morning. I honestly wouldnt have said anything, but the thing that really wound me up, was the fact you said "has she been collected yet".... when Faye had just left your house... I thougth that was slightly taking the pee, you should have just avoided the thread.

Kim I am just posting an update..and before anyone gives you sympathy I suggest they read it..and as for the bun being your friends..what tosh..you lie time and again over the rabbits that pass through your hands//and yes we took this one as considered her at risk..and boy what risk it turned out to be
to say I'm angry is an understatement.:censored::censored::censored:
I hope admin do not remove this as I know you will be selling/giving away more rabbits and people need to be warned of the danger of taking one from you

see i own up n tell the truth n this is wat i get.the only rabbit i own is thumper.i askin if she had collected her because i was goin keep quiet but reading all the slatings on the other threads i wanted to make it known that i wasnt the evil person bein made out to be.yes ive explained about all the other rabbits before and i sorted myself out.so be as mad and angry as you like.i could have kept her and sold her babies but no i handed her over to faye.

I don't know what to make of all this as I only know part of the whole story, at least you made a public apology. But you shouldn't be making excuses really, but taking a long hard look at your situation. Take break from the forum as you're only digging holes for yourself, get yourself sorted and whatever rabbits or friend's rabbits you have sorted.

I really dont know what to believe any more on this forum. :(

I think I'll stick to my trusted friends and take everything else with a pinch of salt :?

although I like you as a person Kim, really I do - you're nice and bubbly :) I've always taken what you say about your rabbits with a pinch of salt - cos I've been reading the threads a long time.

What I don't understand though, is how although your friends rabbits have been kept at yours for ages as she has no garden, this bunny Myrtle was mated - she must surely have been mated at yours, unless your friend took her to a stud bunny somewhere? In which case why why why? You well know the desperate shortage of good homes for rabbits, so why let your friend take this rabbit for breeding?

I don't think you're a bad person, just an impulsive person who doesn't think things through enough - stop and think next time please, for the sake of the bunnies in your care :)

I really dont know what to believe any more on this forum. :(

I think I'll stick to my trusted friends and take everything else with a pinch of salt :?

Make that a skip full of salt....

....and if only this was the end of the story... but now I'm really fuming!!!, keep a look out for the other new thread. :evil:

I won't say i am shocked by this because i am not :(

I will say that i am really saddened to have read this today and well.............:? :? i don't know what else to add really :cry:

You seem like a sweet lass and some of your posts do make me chuckle, but if established members like yourself are doing stuff like this (for whatever your reasons are) then what hope is there for people that don't have this ocean of information that is RU?

:cry::cry:

thanks elve.i dont know when or how she was mated.she just kept them at mine and came wen iwas or wasnt there.oh n there aint goin to be anymore threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back