• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bonded bunnies ...

Becca6

Mama Doe
Lead each other into mischief? :lol:

Since Bella and Tarquin have been living together, they've both been teaching/encouraging each other to get up to all sorts of mischief. Now, instead of having to stop one bunny chewing the door, I have to tell them both to stop. When I can hear the carpet being pulled up I find that both bunnies are next to each other doing it :roll:

It's great fun watching them - Bella is the instigator, with T following on behind - though T's the one that's demonstrating how to go up and downstairs. It's as if there's a competition to see who can destroy something first or make the most noise while doing something. Then when I tell them to stop they both look up at me all innocently as if it's the other one doing it all.

I love it love it love it :love: :love: :love:

LOL, even when they are naughty bunnies, they are cute bunnies:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately my poor house wouldn't agree :roll: :lol: The carpet has been pulled up, the wallpaper stripped at bunny height, the doors and bannisters now have curves in - nothing is safe :shock:

Such naughty bunnies.
First it was just Nuggette that cuddled up to the dyson and chewed at it. Now Otis does too, good job it's old and they're not chewing at any vital parts. But it now looks distinctly nibbled!

Also, it used to be just Otis who'd jump onto the coffee table and look out of the window, now Nuggette joins in and between them they manage to knock everything flying!

Plus they both now think sitting on the backs of the armchairs is a good idea so they can bob their head down and steal anything we're drinking or eating! Or they sit on my shoulder or head and clean my ears and nostrils out! :lol: I must have tasty earwax and snot! :?

Plus they both now think sitting on the backs of the armchairs is a good idea so they can bob their head down and steal anything we're drinking or eating! Or they sit on my shoulder or head and clean my ears and nostrils out! :lol: I must have tasty earwax and snot! :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My second bunny Dolly Daydream used to swipe food off my plate - never had a rabbit do it before or since.

Harvey used to eat my hair. I was once dozing on the bed and he came and nuzzled up which was lovely. The next thing I could hear him munching on something and I looked up and he'd cut a huge chunk of hair off and was eating it as though it was hay :shock: The hairdresser thought it hilarious that I had this sticky up bit for ages until it grew.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My second bunny Dolly Daydream used to swipe food off my plate - never had a rabbit do it before or since.

Harvey used to eat my hair. I was once dozing on the bed and he came and nuzzled up which was lovely. The next thing I could hear him munching on something and I looked up and he'd cut a huge chunk of hair off and was eating it as though it was hay :shock: The hairdresser thought it hilarious that I had this sticky up bit for ages until it grew.

Fortunately my two little monsters aren't hair eaters *touch wood* but I've had a lot of rabbits in the past who'd quite happily much on my hair :shock: Silly bunnies

From the minute i got my two buns home they were up to all sorts,they were already naughty thats why they were rehomed.Beatrix is always trying to escape or jump out of my arms and digs huge holes.Norman pushes her head out of the food bowl so he can steal the goodies,they are great fun!

Fiver has taught Marley to jump on the bed today. Problem is Fiver gets down using the bedisde table whilst Marley just launches himself. He landed on top of Fiver earlier and caused a scrap, both lost some fur.

Cuddled up grooming again now though. Stupid buns. :lol:

Alvin has taught pearl all his naughty tricks and shes teaching him carpet digging :roll::roll::roll:

Fleur my french lop who is without doubt the naughtiest bunny I've ever had definitely leads her little husbun astray. He follows her everywhere, so when she starts something he joins in!! I,m sure he wouldn't think of it if she wasn't showing him what to do. It is funny to watch them, despite the fact that they are so destructive!! I love em!

Back