• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Comet

Doncat5

Mama Doe
I've been reluctant to put Comet into an indoor hutch as I was a bit concerned that he wouldnt be able to jump over the edge, he still isn't 100% on his back legs but doing great.... so he's been living in a pen in the middle of my dining room. At the weekend I bought him a cage and he CAN get over the step, when he wants to.... in fact here he is making me look stupid, proving that he might not be 100% but he's not letting it hold him back! :lol:

Bobob21-feb-08061.jpg

...and heres my precious boy having a snuggle with mum, the floppiest, cuddliest, sweetest bunny in the whole wide world. :love:

Bobob21-feb-08044.jpg

He has got to be one of THE cutest bunnies EVER!!!!! :D :D :D

Knowing what fate he was spared from and then the life that he has NOW just makes me tearfully happy!!!!!!!:D :D :D

You can't just post two of Comet!

He is amazing he really landed on his feet with you. What a lucky lucky boy he is that his fate has changed so dramatically. :love::love:

You can't just post two of Comet!

He is amazing he really landed on his feet with you. What a lucky lucky boy he is that his fate has changed so dramatically. :love::love:

Thank you, but I feel like the lucky one.... I never tire of looking at him and he's a complete joy to have around. I have 3 special very bunnies, but Comet is just THE most special little man. I still shudder everytime I think about what very nearly happened to him.

Back