• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Bunny

Zorro

Warren Scout
I've had my furry little friend for just over a week now & he is getting so cheeky!!!

I tried to clean out his litter tray yesterday & everytime I put my hand in the cage he nudged me out of the way!!!:roll:

He's been up on the settee twice, I put two boxes out as steps for him to get up, I let him out yesterday & he looked at the empty space where the boxes were, as if to say "where the hell are my steps???"

He's so cute though, I couldn't resist but to let him up:roll:

I've had my furry little friend for just over a week now & he is getting so cheeky!!!

I tried to clean out his litter tray yesterday & everytime I put my hand in the cage he nudged me out of the way!!!:roll:

He's been up on the settee twice, I put two boxes out as steps for him to get up, I let him out yesterday & he looked at the empty space where the boxes were, as if to say "where the hell are my steps???"

He's so cute though, I couldn't resist but to let him up:roll:

awww he sounds adorable, I love watching them hop about and be cheeky:D
Sallyx

I've started building him a house out of cardboard, so far it has a lower room & a ramp upstairs to another room with a balcony:roll:

I'm preparing an extention on the side & a conservatory on the back:lol::lol:

You'd think this was great but the ungrateful furball has only been in it once & that's only cos I threw a treat in:? :lol: :?

I've started building him a house out of cardboard, so far it has a lower room & a ramp upstairs to another room with a balcony:roll:

I'm preparing an extention on the side & a conservatory on the back:lol::lol:

You'd think this was great but the ungrateful furball has only been in it once & that's only cos I threw a treat in:? :lol: :?

Could have been worse. He could have just eaten it! :lol:

Back