• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yum, delicious tissues!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Obviously I don't *give* sorrel paper tissues to eat but if ones falls on the floor she dashes right up and starts nibbling and licking it all over, she shows as much enthusiasm for them as she does for veg :shock: ive even had to mount the bin on the wall cos she used to knock it over to get them out! does anyone elses bun do this or does anyone know why she would? theyre not very appetizing to me. :lol:

Obviously I don't *give* sorrel paper tissues to eat but if ones falls on the floor she dashes right up and starts nibbling and licking it all over, she shows as much enthusiasm for them as she does for veg :shock: ive even had to mount the bin on the wall cos she used to knock it over to get them out! does anyone elses bun do this or does anyone know why she would? theyre not very appetizing to me. :lol:

Each to their own I suppose, who are we to judge :lol::lol:

Back