• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you ever....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
have days where u want to be with a certain bun? Past few days all ive wanted to do is play with Jelly...probably because of the stasis scare on thursday, and some days i cnt stop cuddling peanut.

Today...all i want to do is play with my domino :love: after last nite when he wudnt let leave the hutch, and he kep nudging me, and when i turned around he was waiting by the wire door with one paw on the mesh (it looked heartbreakingly cute!)

so i was jus wondering...do yo have days like that? or am i just weird

Everyday!! When i go to walk out the door for work they both put there feet up and makes my heart melt! I'm late nearly everyday! :lol: Even started getting up early and I'm still late! :oops:

i just went and layed in the run with them lol! domino as clambering all over me, and i was trying to get some photos!!lol

pebbles even came up tme for a little nose rub. she normally stays well away from me. got sum good piccies :D

lol! :D

im really glad to have my domino back the way he used to be. i think the weather made him a bit down. as soon as the suns out hes back to his playful self! :D:D:D

have uploaded piccies in pic section x

i prefer spending time with my two outside, purely because sitting on the floor of the shed is a lot more comfortable than leaning over the play oen or trying to squeeze my big ass in there!! :lol:

I do seem more attached (feel awful saying that!) to Angel as she was my first bun and i saw her grow from 8 weeks.

having said that...i do love all my buns - even thought i don't think poppy likes me too much!!! :roll::lol:

I like to play on the floor with LaRue once a day and I always talk to her and say ' thank you for living' because she was so very sick for such a long time last summer. We make clicking sounds back and forth too, wish I could interpret what she is saying back:D

i hate to admit it... but pearl :love: shes a real fuss pot and will let me stroke her till im bored, not like the ninja that allows half a second.... so i pick pearl as my fav for time spending :oops::oops::oops:

Back