• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I`m failing again.............

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
............... I`m just no good at this fostering malarky & have fallen totally in love with Cindy (formerly Little mo) even though she still regularily tries to eat me!:rolleyes: but i am getting there slowly with her.

Anyway, I`ve decided to try & bond her with Little Ted who recently lost his beloved Poppet:cry:
I have no idea how they will react to each other, especially as Little Ted is a rather amorous fella, but fingers crossed if they get along Cindy will be able to stay:D But i will have failed yet again at fostering!:oops:

Su.x

Su you havent failed you are giving Cindy the best home ! Im so very pleased and hope bonding goes great ! :D I love the Failed Fosterers Club :lol: ;)

I really don't blame you for falling for her she's so pretty :love:

I've fostered 1 bun and 2 piggies and I ended keeping them :D I'm no good at fostering :oops:

I tend to fail miserably at fostering TOO, Su.....but I am VERY happy that you want to keep Cindy!!!!! :D ;) :lol: :lol:

lucky you...i'm not allowed to join the failed fosters club this time even though i really really want to.

I do it like this:

Bring home foster bun.

O/H says 'where did he come from?'

I say 'He is my new foster bun'.

O/H stops hyperventilating.

I start falling hopelessly in love with aforementioned foster bun, and he stays.....and stays.....and stays......

A couple of months or so down the line, O/H looks weirdly at bun and says 'Hasn't this bun gone back yet?'

I give O/H my best exasperated look and say, 'No..........that isn't a foster, he's one of my own!'

O/H concedes that he must have confused it with a different bun and walks away mumbling to himself.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Works like a CHARM!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do it like this:

Bring home foster bun.

I start falling hopelessly in love with aforementioned foster bun, and he stays.....and stays.....and stays......

A couple of months or so down the line, O/H looks weirdly at bun and says 'Hasn't this bun gone back yet?'

I give O/H my best exasperated look and say, 'No..........that isn't a foster, he's one of my own!'

O/H concedes that he must have confused it with a different bun and walks away mumbling to himself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:That's Brilliant:lol::lol::lol:

I do it like this:

Bring home foster bun.

but surely only when they are all dutchies :lol:

I use a similar method with the rescue rabbits, so long as he isn't in when they arrive he never notices :lol:

but surely only when they are all dutchies :lol:

That DOES help a lot!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE managed to use it with others, though.....for those cases I have to use the old 'They have been living in the shed and I have just rearranged the bunnies and moved him up here' scenario!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My last failed fostering attempt is Lenny :D He does have special needs and had to come inside :D Guy instantly fell for him :D Guy even left Tree a message on her answer phone, saying Lenny is not going anywhere !!! :shock: :lol:

Back