• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAB customer service from Hay Experts

capel

Warren Veteran
I found that my order from them was slightly damaged, so I contacted Lisa to tell her about it as the damage had obviously occurred in transit. She immediately offered to send me a replacement but I said there was no need as the damage really didn't merit it. However, this morning I recieved a little gift(for the buns) from them with a nice covering letter thanking me for contacting them and enabling them to look into the matter with the courier. NOw, that's what I call Customer Care.:D

I love Hay Experts they are just the best! There stuff always arrives so quickly! i order all my stuff from them.

They're great.

I'm just doing an order and thought it had added it up wrong - £90.00 :shock: I didn't think I was ordering that much :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're great.

I'm just doing an order and thought it had added it up wrong - £90.00 :shock: I didn't think I was ordering that much :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

That best not all be for the rescue buns missus :no:

I want you to be able to live comfortably too and they will only destroy it all anyway!

I opened a bag of DFH at the weekend and the amount of dust that came out was incredible! Everytime I take some more hay out of this bag the dust is terrible. It really makes me cough. The other bags were good though. I'll see what the next bag is like.

Hay Experts are my fave online bunny shop. They are always so nice and reliable. Once they sent an order with only two large willow balls instead of 4 as they had run out. So a few days later they posted (at their own expense) the other two willow balls! We were all very happy - can't say the willow balls were as they're demolished now!!:lol:

they have amazing customer service

i always enjoy ordering form them cos it makes such a change from the kind of service i get everywhere else!

:shock::shock::shock:

That best not all be for the rescue buns missus :no:

I want you to be able to live comfortably too and they will only destroy it all anyway!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Not quite all :lol: :lol: I've got to replace the things that Bella has destroyed since she and T moved in together - that little bunny is being led into bad ways by madam - one of the toys he's had since Christmas is now in bits thanks to Bella having a go at it, with T watching, and the next thing I caught him at it too. They're already encouraging each other to do things the other hadn't thought of - double trouble :shock: T has been bombing up and downstairs for months now and Bell hasn't even looked down the stairs. Yesterday I caught her watching how he did it, so I'm sure it won't be long before she's following him. What a pair :D

They are brilliant, and I always email them and tell them so, I think Lisa must be getting tired of me cluttering up her inbox!! :rolleyes: :oops: :lol:

i only use the Hay experts for my hay shopping.... i find when you are lucky enough to come across and excellent service its best to stick with them

i :love: hay experts and so do Alvin and Pearl :)

YAAAY and three cheers for the hay experts from Mango, Chutney, QT, Chi-Chi and Sticky Toffy Pudding!!
And from me of course :thumb:

I thought we could say thanks by coming up with lists of what our favourite items are, and also what we would like to buy from them, but it is not on their list. Then they could add some items, knowing that there is a demand for them.
My bunnies love the seagrass mats and the timothy hay from Alfalfa King. I always get my SS pellets from HE, too, the postage with courier is very reasonable for large and heavy parcels.

I love THE too :D my buns now only have hay form there unless i forget to order and run out :oops::oops::oops: the quality, customer service and delivery is fantastic :D :D :D :D :D if they sold smaller quantites of A&P it would be heaven :lol::lol: *not to self m,ust order more A&P*

I love THE too :D my buns now only have hay form there unless i forget to order and run out :oops::oops::oops: the quality, customer service and delivery is fantastic :D :D :D :D :D if they sold smaller quantites of A&P it would be heaven :lol::lol: *not to self m,ust order more A&P*

Do hay experts sell A&P? Thought they didn't *goes searching*

Back