• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy hay

JoF

Young Bun
Hi all
I've just moved to Manchester & I don't know where to get my hay from! Does anyone have any ideas? A quick look on tinternet didn't provide any useful information. I've got about enough for a week, so I don't really want to hang about.

Cheers

If anyone can answer that, I'd be interested too! I'm sure there are decent suppliers but probably more to the outer edges of the Greater Manchester sprawl and not necessarily convenient.

I've been buying online (The Hay Experts) instead which is fine as Muppet loves the Alfalfa King timothy hay. But P&P really bumps up the cost.

Ive been looking for local suppliers to me too. Ive found places on free-ads and a site called Equineonline.net Going to give them a ring :D I just went on Google and put in Bales of Hay, Norwich. Give it a try in your area;)

Back