• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Give Up- Another Dumped Rabbit-U/D Now Pain Free at The Bridge

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yet again some heartless :censored: has dumped a very sick, probably dying, Rabbit on my doorstep.
I *DO NOT* advertise as being any sort of 'Rescue', I keep myself to myself and my Rabbits are not out on public display.
These selfish :censored: people who cant even do the half decent thing and have their suffering Pet humanely PTS if they cant/wont afford to pay for treatment make me so :evil::evil:

I have had my fill of the inhumanity of some people and the way they treat a defenceless animal. After speaking with a Vet all I can do is give this dying Rabbit pain relief and warmth

I have had enough.......I really have

Janex

Last edited:
i cant beleive the attidtude of some people........its like they decide its not their problem!!!!! people like that shouldnt be allowed to keep pets.

Jane,

How awful for you. The only consolation is at least this rabbit will be cared for in its last few hours. Thinking of you and bun.

Tina XX

:censored:

I cant believe people would treat an animal like that. If they cant afford to look after an animal and have it treated there are always resources around like the pdsa and the rspca. I have had to take bunny to the pdsa on one occasion when I wasnt working and all that they asked was for a small donation.

I am so sorry that people use you as a scape goat to get rid of their animals. At least you will be there for the poor bun.

Thinking of you and the poor little one x

Awwww Jane, that puts you in a really difficult position, it's really unfair and I cannot believe anyone would do that to their animals. Must be very emotional for you, keep your chin up

Not again!!, what is it with these people, Jane I am thinking of you!, poor, poor bunny, :cry:

Sometimes I really wonder how we all carry on with the huge amount of cruelty and neglect we are faced with :(

That's terrible....poor babe.

Thinking of you and the poor bunny.

Lots of loving vibes to the little one.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

The Bun passed away 10 minutes ago. At least she was warm and pain free.
She was probably about 8-10 weeks old, a Black Uppy Eared. She was covered in mucusy diarrhoea so I guess it was a mucoid enteritis.

I dont feel best equiped to cope with this today

:cry:

Thanks for 'listening' everyone.

Janex

That's terrible. Poor little baby and poor you Jane....so very sad.

Sending a big hug your way,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Oh Jane poor you. Binky free little black bun!! Poor little thing! If you need to chat Jane I'm always here!! x x

Jane, Big huggs to you. I am so sorry you had to go through this. Poor little bunny:cry: Don't lose it. You probably got "Dumped on" because people know how good you are. It is very wrong of them but try not to let it drag you down too much.

Awww Jane thats so sad to hear. At least you were there with the bun and I feel so sorry that you were once again put into that situation :(

Binky free little bun xx

Back