• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts?

IzzyTwig

Alpha Buck
Anyone else having trouble with their website, I just get an error message come up which won't go away whenever I try access the site. So I have to ctrl + alt + del to get rid of it. So annoying, I was thinking about placing an order too :(

Ordered stuff Sunday and it was fine then. Hopefully they will have it up and running again soon.

My order just arrived at my work :) :) the buns wil be very happy when I get hme with £30 worth of treats for them :lol: Got a make mine chocolte badge which I am now wearing!

Do any of you buy the Alfalfa King Timothy Hay of here?

Does anyone know approx. what weight is the P@H timothy hay so that I can compare value for money.

Thanks
Lian x

I'm just doing an order now - I might have to review my basket as it's up to £90.00 and I've not finished :shock:

Since Bella and Tarquin have started living together this weekend, I feel really sorry for my poor little T. Bell destroys everything very quickly, but T makes his toys last. Within a day of them moving in together she's not only destroyed his toys, but she's encouraging him to as well - something he had had in his cage since Christmas is now in complete bits - after seeing her having a go at it, I caught him doing the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just doing an order now - I might have to review my basket as it's up to £90.00 and I've not finished :shock:

Since Bella and Tarquin have started living together this weekend, I feel really sorry for my poor little T. Bell destroys everything very quickly, but T makes his toys last. Within a day of them moving in together she's not only destroyed his toys, but she's encouraging him to as well - something he had had in his cage since Christmas is now in complete bits - after seeing her having a go at it, I caught him doing the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little *******:lol::lol::lol:

I placed an order on TheHayExperts yesterday & I've just been on, it seems fine.

Yikes. Still doing my order and it's up to £140.00 :shock: :shock: I think I'd better do some pruning :oops:

I want everything :lol: :lol:

Well it's running fine now, perhaps it was just a deterant to stop people shopping at 2am :oops:

Though my order is no where near £140, more like £14. A lot of their hay seems very expensive. But I'm after toys, their hay bag and a chocolate bunny pin.

Back