• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my sweet domino

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I swer theres something wrong with me lol! i went to feed the buns this evening and domino and pebbles always run downstairs, but today, domino watched as i filled it his bowl. i stroked him knowing he was going to dart off...but he didnt. he pushed his head under my hand, so i stroked his nose, he layed down flat, and put his head flat on the floor. i stroked his nose for about 20 minutes, he loved it.

recently ive been worried that he didnt like me, as he runs away from me when hes in the hutch, wont leave me alone if i sit in the run with him but it was worrying me.

as i left him, i turned around n his front paws were up halfway up the mesh, and he was watching me leave!
it made me so happy :):):):):):):)

Awwww SJ, that's so sweet *gushes* Domino loves you!! :love: Who am I kidding?! Of COURSE he loves you, he just didn't know ow to show you before now! :D

it made me quiet sad before, bcus he was born here, so he has never know and never will know anything bad, and he got his wifey bun at 4 months old, so hes had a lovely life....but did he thank me? nooo! lol

but now i feel all happy

i think it shud be a domino piccy fest 2moro....:D:D

Back