• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sadie pics

bettyboo

Young Bun
Hi everyone :wave:

Some of you may remember Sadie. She was the pretty, albeit chubby, dwarf lop who was rescued by Sooz (thanks to Sooz for introducing us). Well she's now slimmed down (although she still has funny little pantaloons) and joined the family of our German Lop Bigwig and two cats, Digweed and Ellie.

Things haven't been smooth sailing since she moved in - Bigwig managed to put his claw through her ear during a rather nasty lover's tiff - but she's on the mend and enjoying eating seed cookies, chilling on the bed, pebble-dashing her pen :oops: and exploring her bedroom! We love her to bits :D

Here's a few pics of Sadie finished by a pic of Bigwig after he threw himself on the floor of his cage during a childish strop (because Sadie was getting strokes and not him) ... I kid you not.

Sadieweb2.jpg

Sadieweb1.jpg

Sadieweb3.jpg

Sadieweb04.jpg

Bigwigweb1.jpg

Aww hello Sadie :wave:

Her ear dosn't look as bad as I imagined it would. Its so strange that they were getting on so well only for that to happen when they got home :(

It's healing fine - you can just see the little crease. She's becoming a little daddy's girl. Only Joe can get the Baytril into her!

We tried a short meeting yesterday in the bath. It didn't go well, i'm afraid. BW won't let up but our observations are that she won't back down when he nips or fur-pulls so we think it's definately a dominance thing. We're taking it very slowly. He's a sod but we love him none-the-less!

She's very curious and looks forward to us coming home ... although i think that may have something to do with food ;)

Last edited:
Back