• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

D & J Vet Friday!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Omg. Drake and Josh are at the Vet on Friday at 5:00pm.
They are having their Vacs and their Check Up. Also their nails Trimmed (Bunnycure-:lol:)

I have got them a cage instead of a carrier, as they are getting big, so they van both travel together now!

I hate to see them at the Vets:cry:

aww i know how you feel. Lola hates the vets aswell. She shakes:( We have a carrier that we can take the lid off so we don't have to put her on the table if its only something quick. I'm sure your buns will be fine and will forgive you after some treats:lol: your doing the right thing for them even if they dont understand:D

I know, but the Vet picks them up and they struggle real bad. I could cry, sometimes she asked me to hold them, while she just does whatever (ie. Cut Nails) they are more comfortable them!

you should explain to your vet that its best if you pick them up. The first time i took Lola on my own the vet pretty much pulled her out of the carrier. It upset me too and i explained she's not used to that so now i get her out if its needed.try not to worry too much, easier said than done i know:roll:

no probs, i know how stressful it is. i drive about 2 mph all the way to the vets so i dont stress her out. she coped with a 40min drive to Sheffield fine tho so i needn't worry:D i'm sure yours will be a quick visit, nail clipping takes no time at all:D

I know. The vet is Very nice though. She loves Bunnies, has 3 of her own, so she is very expierienced, its just that, by buns hate being picked up by anyone, let alone Smeone they dont know!

Thanks Once Again!
Jack, Drake and Josh x x x

Back